Handmade pooja cabinet in UK 30x18x60 inches
Handmade Wooden Temple / Pooja cabinet / Pooja mandir
- Product Size: 30″ (76.2 cm) x 18″ (45 cm) x 60″ (152.4 cm)(L X B X H) approx.
- Fully Hand-carved in Teak Wood
- Traditionally made by skilled artisans with premium finishing
- Handling time: 15-20 business days
I want to personalise
Usually dispatch in 1-3 business days.
Delivery within next 5-7 business days.
Traditional Divine Home Temple is made on the design inspired by actual pooja mandir. Designer Mandir shows a dome on the top. The top boundary is decorated with leaves carving. There are two lavishly carved pillars. The door in front consists of intricate Carvings: Swastik, Shankhu, Chakra, and Om with Brass Bell and braided frame.
There is a slider tray (pull out design) with a sleek design. It can be used to place Prasad or as an incense stick holder stand. There is a three spacious decorated drawer beneath the slider tray that can be used for storing books or other pooja items. There are 4 legs at the corners that support the whole structure of the Wooden temple.
Please Note : Mandir colours, images and layout are for illustration ONLY. All our mandirs are hand finished so the final product may vary. In case you want to change the colours then please add remarks during checkout or call the branch after placing the order.
Shipping Policy :
Orders will be dispatch within 2 days from our location in India once the payment is cleared. We use Fedex & DHL courier service with International priority service for delivery and tracking numbers will be quoted within immediately after the dispatch.
All International shipments are subject to customs clearance. Buyers may be subject to additional charges for customs clearance. Customs duty charges are not included in the price shown above and are to be paid by the buyer at the time of delivery.
Payment Policy :
PayPal is Accepted & Preferred – We accept payment through PayPal as it is safest and quickest mode of payment which not only enables us to expedite your shipment speedily but also protects every one’s interest.
Custom Policy :
Custom / Duty charges will be paid by buyer. Import duties and taxes are not included in the item price. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your local customs authority to determine these additional costs prior to bidding or buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up — please do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We take special care in packaging and shipment of our mandirs. World’s best shipping companies are our logistics partners and we use them to serve our customers. We show pictures to our customer before sending them product, so that they can check at the final stage.
However if any issue persists when they receive. like:
- You do not like the product; as liking is individal.
- There is minor issue which can be resolved at customer end.
We believe that our mutual understanding can resolve any issue. We are here to resolve those issues.
- In case of any damage (till date no damage has occured), if problem cannot be resolved with customer. We will accept the return in every case, however return shipping charges has to paid by the customer
- Please make a opening video of package, so that we will come to know that damage has not been done by you.
• No claims will be accepted if reported after 48 hours of package received.
• Kindly email us the images of the damaged or defective product received
Support & Feedback :
• Kindly contact us for any query and will revert back with 24-48 business hours.
• Please give your Feedback on the products and your experience shopping with us.